Find Leaks Quickly With A Saginaw Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Smart Saginaw Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that can cause serious water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
But, when you add a Saginaw monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor notifies you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a communication to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Saginaw?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to see that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Saginaw flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor is designed to identify running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're away from home. In the event your Saginaw flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Saginaw Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Saginaw flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when unwanted water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Review video footage from security cameras to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (989) 214-1746 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.